Are my transactions and personal information secure?
We take great pride in keeping your personal information safe and secure. To ensure this we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send us when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
These are a few ways that we ensure your information remains secure on our site:
- We encrypt all stored user account passwords.
- Use 256-bit SSL encryption on appropriate pages/forms.
- Stay up to date with the latest security updates on all website and server software.
- Make use of both hardware and software firewalls.
- Run frequent periodic security scans.
- Use Cloudflare to ensure high-level traffic and prevent against hacks.