Does Vape Juice Go Bad or Expire?
When stored correctly your E-Juice should be good for approximately 2 years. However there are factors that influence the shelf life of your vape juice - whether premixed or a homemade DIY blend. The most common causes are nicotine oxidation and flavor degradation.
- Firstly you can take a look at the expiry date on the label.
- Alternatively the batch number will also be a good indicator. If you suspect there is any issue with your vape juice reach out to the retailer and provide them with the batch number.
- Your juice may also appear darker than normal - this is due to the oxidation of the nicotine.
- As mentioned watch out for a dull flavor and/or harsher throat hit. Or a chemical aftertaste.
- Lastly, and not as common, your vape juice or DIY mix might have a bad smell.