Are my transactions and personal information secure?
We take great pride in keeping your personal information safe and secure. To ensure this we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send us when you place your order. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
These are some of the other ways we ensure your information remains secure on our site:
- All stored user account passwords are encrypted.
- Credit card information is never stored on or sent through our servers.
- 256-bit SSL encryption is used on all web pages site-wide.
- Website and server software is kept up to date with the latest security patches.
- Both hardware and software firewalls are used.
- Frequent periodic security scans are run.
- Cloudflare is used to ensure high-level traffic and prevent against a wide range of attacks.