What is the difference between E-Cigarettes and Vaporizers?
The terms Vaporizer and Electronic Cigarette are nearly interchangeable. While every electronic cigarette is considered a vaporizer, not every vaporizer is considered an electronic cigarette.
- Are used solely to deliver nicotine replacement in the form of e-liquid.
- Need a bit of setup, maintenance and cleaning/care.
- Also require the replacement of certain parts such as the coil.
- Are generally smaller and more compact than vaporizers.
- Typically require more start-up costs.
- Can hold a wide variety of substances such tobacco/leafy substances, sticky substances and/or juice-like substances.
- Some utilise an "oven" instead of a cartomizer, atomizer, or coil.
- Also require maintenance such as cleaning or polishing or de-tarring.
While there are differences between e-cigarettes and vaporizers, they do function similarly and selecting a device is about personal preference.