Why is my atomizer gurgling? Can I fix it?
When your atomizer starts gurgling, it's a clear indication that you may have flooded it.
But don't worry, it's a quick and easy fix:
- You will need a tissue or paper towel.
- Wrap the tissue/paper towel over and around your atomizer.
- Secure everything tightly in your hand.
- Give it a good and hard shake. You'll notice that some of the e-liquid has been soaked up by the tissue.
- Wipe off any remaining e-liquid.
- Clear out your drip tip by running it under warm (not hot) water. Dry the drip tip thoroughly.
After following these steps, you'll find that the gurgling sound has disappeared.