I get juice in my mouth when I vape, is my tank broken?
A common issue with vaping is getting juice in your mouth. This can be an annoying inconvenience, as well as causing harm because you could be getting too much nicotine. Some vapers automatically assume that their tank is broken but that's not always the case. In addition, there are a few things you can do to help prevent this from happening.
The biggest question you probably have with this situation is why and how this keeps happening. You're probably getting fed up and upset so you want to figure out what's going on. Some of the most common reasons why you get e-juice in your mouth is listed below:
- You may be overfilling your tank
- You might be trying to inhale the vapor too fast
- You might be holding the vape at the wrong angle
- Your tank might have a leak
- You might be using the wrong type of e-juice i.e. low-quality
Now that you know the most common reasons for this happening, you're going to want to know how you can prevent these things. Sometimes it might be an easy fix, while other times it might be more complicated. Some of the prevention tips are listed below:
- Make sure you only fill the e-juice to the fill line.
- Don't try to vape right after you fill your tank and don't take such a hard drag. Just let the e-liquid sit for a little while.
- Make sure your vape is always facing with the bottom towards the floor and don't vape when laying down. Always keep your hand steady and strong.
- Check the tank and all the pieces connected to it. If there is a leak, it needs to be replaced.
- Make sure you use high-quality e-liquids and e-liquids that don't have a high PG content.
You just filled your tank and you're eager to get it fired up. Give it some before you take those deep, long draws. Start with lighter, slower and smaller ones first.