Why do I detect a burnt taste?
The culprit is more than likely a burnt out coil. Replace it and you should be good to go.
If however you recently replaced the coil (within 2 weeks) you should consider:
- Lowering the wattage on your device.
- Using a temperature control mod to limit the exact temperature you vape.
- Regular checks and replacing your wick.
- Adjusting the wicking material or the amount of wick you use.
- Adjusting your Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG) mix.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is thicker than Propylene Glycol (PG) and your device might not be able to handle its current viscosity. By lowering the VG and increasing the PG you can adjust the consistency of the e-liquid.