Why isn’t my e-cigarette delivering enough vapor to me?
Here are a few reasons why your e-cigarette isn't delivering enough vapor:
Burnt or Dry Coils:
- Always check your coils when you are experiencing dry hits or a decrease in the amount of vapor produced.
- If the coils are burnt or dry, you will either need to replace your coils or heavily moisten the wick.
- Check your battery to see if it is low or dead.
- A low battery charge will deliver weak vapor production.
- More power results in more vapor. If you want huge amounts of vapor, you will need a powerful device.
- Be careful not to overcharge your batter/device and follow charging instructions carefully.
- When you fill your tank be cautious, do not overfill it.
- Check to see if there is e-liquid down the center tube.
- You'll notice a gurgling sound if you have overfilled your device.
Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glyercin (VG) Ratio: